Weber Shandwick is a leading global communications and engagement firm in 75 cities across 34 countries and operations extending to 123 cities in 81 countries. The firm’s diverse team of strategists, analysts, producers, designers, developers and campaign activators has won the most prestigious awards in the world for innovative, creative approaches and impactful work, including being honored as an Ad Age A-List Agency in 2014 and 2015, The Holmes Report’s Global Agency of the Year in 2014 and 2015 andPRWeek’s 2015 Global Agency of the Year. Weber Shandwick and its Prime unit have won a combined 25 Cannes Lions since 2009. Weber Shandwick was also named a Best Place to Work by Ad Age in 2014 and PRWeek in 2013 and 2014. The firm deploys deep expertise across sectors and specialty areas, including consumer marketing, corporate reputation, healthcare, technology, public affairs, financial services, corporate social responsibility, financial communications and crisis management, using proprietary social, digital and analytics methodologies. Weber Shandwick is part of the Interpublic Group (NYSE: IPG). For more information, visit http://www.webershandwick.com.
At the earliest possible date, Weber Shandwick is looking for an engaging
PR Consultant (f/m) for our international healthcare clients
for our offices in Frankfurt/Main or Cologne.
We are a strategic partner for our clients in in the healthcare industry and act as a global hub across all PR-disciplines – regional, national, international. As a Senior PR Consultant (f/m) you will work with our team on a diverse range of communication projects and campaigns in healthcare and medicine.
- A university degree, ideally in natural sciences or communication
- 3+ years professional experience in healthcare, at an agency or healthcare company
- Experience in developing and implementing international projects
- Good knowledge of digital and social media, video and content production
- Strong project management, client counsel and excellent editorial skills
- A true team player with eagerness to take responsibility, drive projects and think ahead for our client’s success
- English native speaker, alternatively fluent written and verbal English skills, ideally with a longer stay abroad
- Enjoy working with clients and colleagues from around the world
What we offer you:
- An interesting job with ambitious projects in a top agency
- Exciting challenges in an international and innovative environment
- A pleasant working atmosphere
- An extensive internal training program
- Flexible working hours
- A permanent contract
Are you interested? Apply through our application portal or via email to email@example.com and tell us why you are the right person for Weber Shandwick. Make us curious about what we can expect from you. We are looking forward to receiving your complete application including your salary expectations and earliest possible starting date.