Employee Engagement & Change Management, business development and leading a talented team are your passion? You want to actively shape and define our strategy at a global level and contribute to the development of our consulting offer and business? Then you could be our ‘perfect match’
We are looking for an
Director Change Management and Employee Engagement (f/m/d)
To start at the earlieste possible date at our partner agency United Minds in Cologne or Berlin
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES – YOU…
- will be an established expert in employee engagement and change management, including areas of culture development, internal communications, brand, diversity and inclusion and will be expected to keep your knowledge current (through a combination of formal training, mentoring, coaching, networking and “on the job” development) and to help develop others in the team.
- will be responsible for the operation of United Minds in Germany and expected to help build internal and external awareness around the brand and its offering.
- will be asked to lead a team of employee engagement and change management consultants.
- will lead and make a substantial contribution to client projects applying your knowledge of organisational transformation to create impactful solutions for clients.
- will also be expected to deliver a great client experience and take responsibility for building these relationships and proactively addressing issues and concerns that might affect these relationships.
- will work on several client projects simultaneously so need to be able to manage priorities and deadlines.
- may be asked to support internal stakeholders across IPG with our deep subject matter expertise to improve our own culture and employee experience.
- will be asked to lead new business pitches and proposals and for developing the strategies, tactics, resource and time plans and budgets these will contain.
YOUR PROFILE – YOU…
- will typically have had 8 to 12 years of business experience a proportion of which will ideally have been in consulting roles.
- are fluent in English and German, in both verbal and written communication.
- will be leading organisational transformations with a focus on culture, change, communications and diversity and inclusion for large, complex, multinational organisations.
- will have developed consultative skills including project scoping, insight gathering, problem solving, strategy development, influencing, intervention planning and excellent written and verbal communications.
- will know how to lead client assignments and manage the team, deliverables and budget to the satisfaction of United Minds and the client.
- have strong entrepreneurial spirit.
- are proficient in the use of Office 365.
- are good at building strong relationships with both clients and colleagues.
- will know how to lead new business pursuits including developing pitch presentations and proposals.
OUR OFFER – WE …
- give you the chance to lead the setting up of a new consultancy offer.
- have flexible working hours and home office arrangements.
- offer you a professional and structured onboarding with your personal mentor.
- give you scope and development perspectives in different directions.
- offer you a great job with interesting topics in an international and innovative environment.
- give you access to a global network of communications experts.
- spend 28 days of annual holidays as well as Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve as additional free days.
- often welcome the day with a team breakfast, close the week with a sun downer and celebrate our success together.
- offer our employees a wide range of discounts at selected shopping partners.
Become part of our success as Director Change Management and Employee Engagement (f/m/d). Your future colleagues look forward to receiving your full application (cover letter and CV) stating your salary expectations as well as your earliest possible start date via email to email@example.com.
You want to know more about us or the position mentioned above? Just call: Your contact person is Lisa Döcke (Tel. +49 30 2035 10).
About United Minds
United Minds is a Weber Shandwick consultancy which provides insights, organisational transformation and business strategy to clients around the world. Our main operational hubs are in New York, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Chicago, London and Stockholm and we are in the process of growing our network in Latin America, Asia and EMEA. We are a diverse team of researchers, management consultants, employee engagement experts committed to solving a wide range of complex challenges that our clients ask us to partner with them on.