PR/communication consulting in the healthcare industry is your passion?
You have established experiences in healthcare PR for pharmaceutical, biotech or medical technology companies. You like to present complex topics in an interesting way for doctors and patients. Prescription products might be challenging, but not an obstacle to innovative communication for you. You are familiar with specialist and patient communication, stakeholders and influencers.
Sounds like you? If you’re looking for interesting projects that professionally challenging, a successful team, and access to a global network of expertise and experience? Apply now!
For our office in Frankfurt / Main, Cologne or Berlin we are currently looking for a
PR Consultant Healthcare Communication (f/m/d)
YOUR TASKS – YOU…
- independently advise customers
- plan and manage strategic projects and campaigns in the healthcare sector
- have the ability to produce quality results on time
- edit texts for trade and general press in English
- implement diverse communication and PR campaigns together with your team
- have different options to develop yourself and grow inside the agency
YOUR PROFILE – YOU…
- have an university degree, ideally with a science or communications management background
- have 2+ years of professional experience in the field of healthcare communications in an agency
- have good knowledge of the media landscape (specialist and general press)
- are strong in project management and customer consulting
- have excellent editorial skills
- are a real team player with the ability to think ahead and keep an eye on your customer’s success
- enjoy working with customers and colleagues from all over the world
- are fluent in English
OUR OFFER – WE
- offer you a permanent contract, 28 days of paid time off, as well as Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve.
- have flexible working hours, sabbatical guidelines and the opportunity to work from home
- offer a professional and structured onboarding as well as mentorship for your continued career development
- have extensive internal training programs as well as the possibility to attend external training courses or events
- work for interesting and notable customers
- a have a large but wonderful team that spread over 4 locations in one of the greatest agencies in the world, but it still feels like family
- would love to welcome you to our team
Begin your journey with us as a Junior PR Consultant Healthcare Communication (f/m/d). We are looking forward to receiving your application (either in German or English) with your salary statement as well as your earliest starting date by email to email@example.com.
Want to know more about us or this position?
Just call us at +49 (0)30 2035 10! Lisa will be pleased to answer all your questions.