Do you have a keen sense for clients and their communicative needs in the healthcare industry?
Do your experiences in a healthcare PR agency or communication department of a pharmaceutical company lead you to innovative ideas?
Are you a strategic consultant and central client contact who designed and successfully implemented integrated campaigns in the past?
Do you have a trackrecord in media relations? Do you know how to connect with stakeholders and influencers as well as patients?
Will you advance your clients and colleagues with strong consultancy and team skills, zest for life, a healthy level of self-esteem and self-reflection, as well as passion and goal-orientation?
Then apply now at Weber Shandwick in Frankfurt a.M., Cologne or Berlin
PR Account Director Healthcare Communication (f/m/d)
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES – YOU …
- are the main contact for one of our biggest health clients
- aim for a proactive, strategically sound advice and customer care
- are responsible for organic growth and new business initiatives in the pharmaceutical and medical technology industry
- oversee the strategy and campaign development at a national level
- lead integrated account teams, including budget responsibility and line management
YOUR PROFILE – YOU …
- have at least seven years professional experience in healthcare PR and scientific communication in an agency or communications department of a pharmaceutical company
- have a proven track record in Rx brand communication, OTC / consumer health or medical device communications
- have experiences in implementing integrated multi-market campaigns and coordinating various stakeholders
- have an affinity for digital communication and social media
- have very good command of spoken and written English and excellent German language skills
OUR OFFER – WE …
- have flexible working hours and home office arrangements
- offer you a professional and structured onboarding with your personal mentor
- give you scope and development perspectives in different directions
- offer you a great job with interesting topics in an international and innovative environment
- give you access to a global network of communications experts
- spend 28 days of annual holidays as well as Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve as additional free days
- often welcome the day with a team breakfast, close the week with a sun downer and celebrate our success together
- offer our employees a wide range of discounts at selected shopping partners
Become part of our success as a PR Account Director Healthcare Communication. Your future colleagues look forward to receiving your full application (cover letter and CV) stating your salary expectations as well as your earliest possible start date via Email to email@example.com.
You want to know more about us or the position mentioned above?
Just call: Your contact person is Carla Engelhardt (Tel. +49 30 2035 10).