You have successfully completed your studies and have already gained practical experience in communications, health and PR? You show a high level of initiative and you enjoy taking on responsibility?
We are looking for a trainee who, after graduating, is hungry for experience, fluent in English and wants to get started in international communications. The person we are looking for is interested in health and medicine and wants to translate difficult issues into creative projects and campaigns. In addition to classical PR, digital communication is also an appeal and not just a buzzword for “integrated communication”. Is this you? Then Weber Shandwick is the right place. Apply as soon as possible for our International Healthcare PR Team in Frankfurt am Main, Cologne or Berlin as a
TRAINEE in PUBLIC RELATIONS HEALTHCARE (W/M/D)
During your 15-month trainee program in our global healthcare practice, you will learn how to design, plan, and execute a variety of health communication projects, including in the pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device industries.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES – YOU…
- work mainly for customers in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical technology sectors
- support the planning, conception and implementation of international PR campaigns
- support the organization of events and congresses
- write and edit different texts
YOUR PROFILE – YOU…
- have a degree, preferably in natural sciences, medicine, pharmacy, communication or humanities
- have gained initial experience in an agency, communications department or editorial office
- are interested in health communication, including pharmaceutical, biotech and medical technology
- speak and write fluent English at native language level, ideally combined with a longer stay abroad or an English-speaking study
- have excellent German language skills
- bring a good knowledge of digital topics and trends
OUR OFFER – WE…
- enable you to work in a modern way with trusted and flexible working hours
- offer a professional and structured onboarding with your personal mentor
- give you scope and development perspectives in different directions
- offer you extensive internal training programs as well as the possibility of external further education
- make it possible to think outside the box: Our trainee program includes a one-week internship with one of our sister agencies
- offer you a attractive job with challenging topics in an international and innovative environment
- provide 28 days a year holiday and give Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve free
- have breakfast together, often ending the week together and celebrating our successes
- offer employee discounts at selected shopping partners
Become part of our success as a Trainee in Public Relations Healthcare. Your future colleagues look forward to receiving your full application (cover letter and CV), stating your earliest possible start date, by email email@example.com.
Want to know more about us and the position mentioned above?
Just call: your contact person is Carla Engelhardt (030 2035 10).